If you’re ready to spice up your sex life and start to have hotter sex in the bedroom — or outside of it😉 then signing up for a sex newsletter specifically designed for men is the best way to do it!
These sex newsletters are usually filled to the brim with all kinds of useful resources, tips, and tricks related to sexuality.
In this article, I give you a list of five newsletters you can subscribe to to help you pleasure yourself and your partner on a level that you’ve never done before.
5 sex newsletters for men you should subscribe to
Below is a list of the top five sex newsletters you need to subscribe to to receive weekly tips and tricks for a more fulfilling sex life.
1. In Bed With Lisa
The In Bed With Lisa Weekly Newsletter is designed specifically for men seeking a deeper and more satisfying sex life. Each week, this newsletter brings you a blend of professional advice and playful tips that promise to enrich your sexual wellness journey.
This includes tips on:
- Best sex toys for men and women so you know how to pleasure yourself and your partner.
- Sex techniques and positions to help you keep things exciting.
- Advice on building confidence in the bedroom so you can experience more pleasure.
This newsletter is especially useful for you if you’re married or in a long-term relationship and would like to spice things up in the bedroom so it can feel like you’re on your honeymoon forever.
2. Cam Fraser
Cam Fraser’s Newsletter is a fantastic resource that helps you improve your sex life and deepen your relationships.
His newsletter includes advice on male sex toys and a blend of knowledge and the best practices to enhance your overall sex life.
3. Kenneth Play
Kenneth Play’s Newsletter is filled with tips to give your woman the best time between the sheets. He shares proven sex hacks and information to satisfy females — with a strong focus on techniques such as squirting, oral sex, and more.
If you sign up for his newsletter, you get access to his signature squirting technique.
4. Men’s Health
Men’s Health has a weekly newsletter called The Hookup. This newsletter provides you with hot tips and the latest news regarding sexuality and pleasure.
5. The Ultimate Guide to Men’s Health
The Ultimate Guide to Men’s Health has a newsletter that focuses on sharing useful information and tips to stay vital at any age so you can live a more prosperous and pleasurable life — even as you get older.
After subscribing to these newsletters, sex will no longer feel like work or a disappointment. Instead, you’ll get to service😉 your lover in the best way possible and experience far more pleasure yourself.
If you’d like to learn more about how to have a more fulfilling sex life, I have several resources for you:
- Learn how to give your woman the best orgasm of her life with my practical tips and techniques.
- Discover the secrets to conquering sexual performance anxiety so you can build confidence and enhance your sexual experiences.
- Interested in trying butt stuff with your partner? Read my ultimate guide to anal sex for beginners.
- If you’d like to spice up things even more by trying new things, discover the top five sex positions for hotter sex.
Remember to subscribe to the In Bed With Lisa Weekly Newsletter to avoid missing out on any of the juicy sex tips and tricks I share every week!