Do you want to feel good in your body?
You’re in the right place if you:
- Are ready to stop obsessing over whether you should eat the tiny cookie that comes with your coffee.
- Can’t have fun at the party without comparing yourself to everyone else in the room.
- Want to enjoy your friend’s wedding without counting the macros of the canapés.
- Can’t ignore the bar of chocolate in the kitchen.
- Want to stop fixating on food and your body.
- Are desperate to get on with your life!
This a self-paced online course, which will help you to stop feeling out of control and unlovable.
You will learn how to:
- Heal your relationship with food and your body.
- Listen to your intuition and TRUST your instincts.
- Eat whatever you REALLY want, without guilt.
- Tune in to your body’s signals.
- Understand and process your emotions.
- Identify and address what is triggering and depleting you.
- Release fears and limiting beliefs around food and your body.
- Navigate life in a culture OBSESSED with thinness.
- Accept and appreciate your body.
- Bring satisfaction and pleasure into every area of your life.
- Make health-affirming choices to boost your vitality.
- Fully enjoy this one precious life!
This course is for you if:
- You feel uncomfortable in your skin.
- You are always starting a diet on Monday.
- You shudder to think about endless cardio.
- You feel guilty when you eat something ‘bad’.
- You feel confused about the ‘right way’ to eat.
- You have a complicated relationship with food.
- You often find yourself binge eating or overeating.
- You speak unkindly to yourself – especially about your appearance.
- You eat everything in sight all weekend because you ‘cheated’ on Friday.
Please Note: this course is not to be used in place of professional counselling needed for those who currently have an active eating disorder.