Have you ever stopped to think how lucky we are that we get to have the pleasure of eating every single day??
Food can be like foreplay – a delicious, sumptuous, sensory experience that we can enjoy to nurture and nourish us.
So – why do we often feel so guilty about food?
This interview with Melissa Lainn, an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and host of the Life Kraft Podcast helps us to find pleasure with food.
*She says that choosing to enjoy food is a sovereign decision!*
Melissa’s tips on finding pleasure with food:
– Breaking out of subconscious patterns around food
– Learning from the authentic wisdom of children
– Changing your vibration while eating
– The importance of awareness and presence while eating
– The dieting pendulum – and how to stop restriction
– How to fully immerse yourself into the sensation of eating
– The pleasure of natural foods
– And more
Find Melissa on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melissalainn/
Check out Melissa’s website: https://www.melissalainn.com/
Grab my free ebook: The A-Z of Fun Sex https://inbedwithlisa.com/free-resources/