In this week’s episode, we’ll be busting some common male sexuality myths with Cam Fraser.
Cam is Australia’s Leading Men’s Sex Coach. as well as a Certified Sexologist, Counselor, Registered Yoga Teacher, Tantric Practitioner, and Workshop Facilitator. He is not scared to have real conversations that bust stigma and shame around sexuality, and that was evident in this interview!
Listen to this episode to hear Cam bust the following myths:
1. Men have a high, unwavering, unyielding libido – and are always thinking about sex.
2. They will never ever say no to sex – and are always up for it!
3. It’s impossible to sexually assault a man.
4. If a man has an erection it always means he’s aroused.
5. Ejaculation and orgasm are the same thing and can’t be separated.
I certainly learned a few things from this conversation – and loved the way Cam shared his knowledge so generously.
My biggest takeaway was learning that sex drive fluctuates throughout the month. And that’s because levels of testosterone don’t remain constant. I didn’t realise that! And I was also surprised to learn that there are so many correlations between the myths surrounding female sexuality and those surrounding male sexuality.
I’d love to hear the male sexuality myths that Cam busted for you today. So, share your thoughts in the comments below!!
Cam mentions a great book, Not Always In The Mood
Check out Cam’s website
Binge listen to Cam’s podcast
You will LOVE Cam’s Instagram
Access my FREE 4 part training series: Unlock Your Pleasure at https://inbedwithlisa.com/